Thursday, March 5, 2009
I wish I were a kangaroo
ok, so I am new at the whole blogging thing. my friends assure me i will love it. I been trying to leave a post all morning, but my 4 year old would assume sit on my hip the rest of his life then to play. I keep telling him eventually we will have to cut the umbilical cord, he just laughs. So, I wish I were a kangaroo so I could put him in my pouch. then we would all be happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So glad you have a blog!!! Now I can keep up with your busy life!!
Glad to see you here! Next step is to teach you to post pics. I went into your admin and fixed the part where I couldn't post. Hope to see some more from you soon. Now, get snapping on the pics girlie!
Post a Comment